martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

You are such an Animal!

Ok so here we go

I am gonna start writing my articles, most of them, in english because I just dont want to reach certain people or culture, I want to reach all kind of possible people. And please forgive me if I write not such a proper english but I speak it more than I write it.

Maybe thousands of you have seen these kind of videos, in fact you can find them at PetaTv, where you will find a lot of cruel and "amazing" documentals about how animals are treated to be eaten, wore or used just as entertainment. But we get to watch so many of them everyday that we forget what we saw yesterday. For some it will be a reminder, for others just another part of the "hidden" world we never get to see.

Im not going to say I am a saint and I am a vegetarian and I havent eaten any kind of animal food in my life, but lately I am taking it in consideration. This is not possible tha such kind of practices happen in this world.

Take a look to this video and start taking consideration at least in not buying fur. What is the deal with this kind of practice, fur does not make you look more "fashion" makes you look stupid and lame.

I am not an activist, I just think we should start seeing over and over again this kind of videos to start thinking what do really do for this world.

Take a look and pleasse be aware of the content, it is nothing sweet, what you are about to see is reality. It is your own responsability from this point if you decide to see it or feel agravated. Sorry these things need to be circulating on the web all the time. Fur video

Cheers
Litos

No hay comentarios: